Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Mix of the day: Sebastian VoigtHere's 60 minutes cut from Renate's recent daylong Rinse FM takeover, which was in celebration of the club's (currently raging) 60-hour birthday party.
- Sweet Harmony: Rave | Today exhibition adds Adamski to closing party at Saatchi GalleryTo close out the popular summer exhibition, the gallery invites UK rave favourites Adamski, Dennis Cruz and PAWSA for one last party in the Rave Room.
- Polaris Festival reveals Kerri Chandler, Honey Dijon, Floating Points for 2019The fifth edition of the alpine festival goes down this November 28th through December 1st, with D. Tiffany, Joe Claussell, Anthony Naples, Antal, Glenn Underground, Paquita Gordon and more down to perform.
- Slam celebrate 15 years of Return To Mono at Sub ClubSlam's techno residency will ring in another year with performances from the Berlin-based DJ Kobosil alongside live sets from duos 999999999 and Perc & Ansome.
- HYTE back in Berlin for NYE with Helena Hauff, Ricardo VillalobosA slew of heavyweights have been tapped for the Funkhaus party, with Marco Carola, Richie Hawtin, Maceo Plex and ANNA also locked in.
- Prague's Lunchmeat Festival announces full lineupThe audiovisual-focused festival includes live performances from Varg, Lotic, Caterina Barbieri and plenty more besides. Check out the complete lineup in the event listing below.