Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Flow Festival collaborates with Finnish National Opera for Jlin, Sinjin Hawke performancesPreceding Flow Festival, the Finnish National Opera will host Autobiography Edits, an abridged version of the collaboration between Jlin and British choreographer Wayne McGregor. Both shows, on August 7th and 8th, are opened by Sinjin Hawke and Zora Jones.
- Italy's Terraforma adds Donato Dozzy, Buttechno for 2019Six more names have been confirmed for the sustainable electronic festival near Milan, with slots for Kelman Duran, RP Boo, Juliana Huxtable and Stargate (AKA Lorenzo Senni).
- Berlin open-air club Else reveals first party for 2019DJ Boring, Dekmantel Soundsystem and Interstellar Funk will join Renate regulars Peak & Swift and Marlon Hoffstadt on Sunday, April 28th. Doors open at midday.
- Watch a new music video from Yves TumorThe artist has shared a video for "Lifetime," a track off his 2018 album Safe In The Hands Of Love.
- Resident Advisor to host Tate Lates talk with Mira CalixThe Warp artist will be speaking with Lobster Theremin's Rosy Morris about how the electronic music industry—reliant on international travel and cultural exchange—will manage in the face of Brexit.
- Field Day 2019 unveils second wave of actsThe North London festival, which runs June 7th and 8th at a new venue, follows up its first lineup announcement with Death Grips, FLOHIO, Modeselektor, John Talabot, George FitzGerald, Leon Vynehall and more.