Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Daniel Bell to play a rare DBX live set in DetroitHe's atop the lineup for Cultured Citizens' FOG 4.0 warehouse party next Friday.
- Sweden's Intonal Festival completes 2018 bill with Rabih Beaini, EquiknoxxSara Davachi and Fennesz have also been added to the five-day Malmö event, which returns at the end of April.
- Check out the new video from Shy LayersVisual artist by day, Balearic pop savant by night, Shy Layers has moved from recent Label of the month Growing Bin Records to Beats In Space for his latest album, Midnight Marker.
- LSD to play first-ever festival set at Junction 2 2018 in LondonLuke Slater, Steve Bicknell and Dave Sumner (AKA Function) complete the bill at the June 9th event, joining big names like Carl Cox, Nina Kraviz and Nicolas Lutz.
- Drumcell and Blush Response hit ChicagoThe Los Angeles DJ and Berlin-based live act are billed for an underground party next Friday, hosted by Obscure and IHeartTechno.
- Cio D'Or returns with her first DJ gigs since 2016The German artist, who took a break because of issues with fatigue, has a handful of bookings confirmed, starting with a Grounded Theory night at Berlin club Tresor this Friday.