Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Mix of the day: SelvagemXama 2019 threw nine parties in five different Brazilian capitals to warm up for their New Year's Eve festival in Bahia. Here's Selvagem's live set from São Paulo, nearly five hours of Brazilian street soul, house, and countless oddities for the heads and dancers alike.
- Hannah Diamond returns with new single, 'True,' announces debut albumReflections, the PC Music artist's first full-length, will land early next year. PC Music are also launching a new weekly Perfect Music Friday playlist.
- Rewire books Nicolás Jaar, Jlin for 2019 festivalLotic, Tim Hecker, Yves Tumor, Eli Keszler and more feature of the Dutch festival's first lineup announcement for its ninth edition in The Hague.
- Mix of the day: NinaThe dread lord of VIS and Golden Pudel returns with euphoric prog synth, benthic field recordings and callous noisescapes for Cashmere Radio.
- Check out the new video from Francis HarrisThe contemplative clip for "At First A Wide Space" focuses on geometric patterns occurring in nature and architecture. Off his recently released album, Trivial Occupations, out on Scissor & Thread.
- Easterndaze returns for second festival in Berlin with Christoph de Babalon, Room 4 ResistanceAt the end of the month, the music blog follows up their 2016 festival with another concert and film series. This year's theme is "DIY Music Topographies."
- RA.650 Objekt - 2018.11.12The ever-evolving artist shows yet another side of his sound.
- RA.649 Orpheu The Wizard - 2018.11.05Classy tunes from the Red Light Radio cofounder.
- RA.648 Sarah Davachi - 2018.10.29Deep listening from a master of drone.
- RA.647 Roi Perez - 2018.10.22The Panorama Bar resident steps up.