Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Bendik Giske makes Mexico City debut during Material Art FairThe Norwegian composer and saxophonist will play a show organized by Apart From at a TBA venue on February 7th, alongside Pharamakon and the experimental dance collective Fluct.
- Life And Death heads to Brazil for two dates this weekendThe crew will play Caos in São Paulo on Friday and Warung Beach Club in Itajaí on Saturday, with DJ Tennis and Red Axes playing both dates, plus a Guy J extended set at Warung.
- Brooklyn's Cityfox announces all-live electronic lineupThe Cityfox Live lineup includes Âme, Octave One, Ruede Hagelstein, Vril and Wajatta (the duo of John Tejada and Reggie Watts), plus a number of US debut performances, at Avant Gardner on February 16th.
- Diynamic looks beyond label roster for 2019 festivalScheduled for June 1st at Amsterdamse Bos, the three-stage event will feature the likes of Tale Of Us, Mano Le Tough and Gerd Janson alongside Solomun et al.
- Watch a new video from Boy Harsher, 'LA'It's the latest taste from the duo's upcoming album, Careful.
- Gazelle Twin talks to AbletonThe English artist shares some of the ideas and techniques behind her latest album, Pastoral.