Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Mix of the day: AZFThe French DJ turns in an hour of sleek techno for NTS Radio.
- Rabit releases new mixtape, KOLD SUMMERThe Halcyon Veil head's latest mixtape—dedicated to DJ Screw as always—features edits of Playboi Carti, Björk, Kanye West and more.
- San Francisco radio engineer dosed with LSD by vintage Buchla synthSuzanne Ciani appears in a newscast about the incident, which happened while the KPIX engineer was restoring a Buchla synth that had been in storage since the '60s.
- Red Axes go to Vietnam in latest video for their Trips seriesThe visual soundtracks "Ho Chi Minh," taken from the group's new EP, and features instrumentation and vocals from local students.
- Tama Sumo and Lakuti announce their biggest US tour yetThe house duo will kick it off in New York, hit Detroit for Movement weekend and then they'll play the East Coast and Midwest (plus Toronto) in early June.
- Helsinki's VISIO Festival announces artist curators, initial lineupThe July event, which takes place on the same site as Flow Festival, has enlisted Paula Temple, Dash Rush, Asquith, Trevor Deep Jr., Katerina and Roberto Rodriguez to each take the responsibility of programming a day.