Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Mix of the day: Sleep DThe Butter Sessions label heads thump out the closing sunrise set at Victoria's revered Meredith Music Festival.
- The Martinez Brothers and Louie Vega play a Puerto Rico fundraiser in BrooklynIt goes down at the Remezcla headquarters on January 25th, and all proceeds go to the Maria Fund, benefiting over 33 grassroots groups in Puerto Rico.
- Stacey Pullen starts a 2018 residency at Detroit's TV LoungePaxahau is linking up with Pullen for a quarterly residency that launches next Friday with an all-night set.
- Elysia Crampton heads to ChicagoHideout's Resonance Series welcomes the experimental producer on Saturday, February 3rd, for what the venue calls "a new dance-oriented showcase."
- DJ Bone invites Juan Atkins to Amsterdam club ShelterThe techno pioneer will join DJ Bone on February 17th, with Loco Dice, Amelie Lens, Joey Anderson and The Martinez Brothers also playing next month.
- Bitwig Studio 2 adds new phase modulation synth in latest updateVersion 2.3, which comes out in late February, also includes improved time-stretching algorithms from Zplane Elastique.