Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Read an interview with Caterina BarbieriThe Italian experimental composer chats with Stray Landings about classical music, deep listening, altered perceptions and more.
- Moritz von Oswald headlines 13% tenth birthday party in MontrealThe May 10th event will go down at the new location of Salon Daomé, at the former Club Lambi, also featuring resident DJ Ostrich.
- smartbar hosts Movement pre-parties featuring Helena Hauff, Soul ClapThe Chicago club has a pair of official pre-parties lined up for the weekend before Movement.
- Move D tours North America in MayThe beloved German DJ will spend much of next month traveling around the continent, leading up to a set at the Where Are My Keys party in Detroit during Movement.
- Field Records' Future History tour hits Los Angeles and ChicagoThe Dutch techno and ambient label, which celebrates a decade in operation this year, swings through both cities with IORI and Artefakt, while the LA lineup also features Kangding Ray.
- Hostelworld publishes list of top Tokyo music spotsThe list, overseen by Resident Advisor, includes a mix of nightclubs and listening bars, including Contact, DJ Bar Bridge, Bonobo and Oath.