Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Mix of the day: Andy GarveyThe Aussie DJ rinses extraterrestrial electro and techno for the Oscillate podcast.
- Parameter announces finale party in San Francisco featuring Randomer, Clouds, Kode9, DJ Haram and many moreThe San Francisco party has focused on the bleeding-edge of UK club sounds over the last five years. Next month, they'll go out with a bang with a festival-sized lineup including Overmono, Orphx, Headstrong (Randomer back-to-back with Clouds), Om Unit, Danielle, Kode9, DJ Haram +++.
- Watch a short film about Mexican electro-pop pioneer Alex EisenringOne of Mexico's earliest techno experimentalists, known for '80s bands Syntoma and El Escuadrón del Ritmo, tells his life story in this 17-minute documentary.
- P13 to host Hieroglyphic Being, Yves Tumor in ManchesterHospital Productions kicks off the crew's next run of parties at The White Hotel; Dominick Fernow and Low Jack will perform under their solo and collaborative monikers on July 26th.
- Four Tet to play six-hour set at fabricThe Sunday, September 1st event will feature Willow on warm-up duty, with proceeds going to the charity Help Refugees. Doors open at 4 PM.
- Check out The Black Madonna's new radio show, We Still BelieveThe first episode features music by Letta Mbulu, Secretsundaze, Arthur Baker, Amir Alexander and more.