Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Watch a Max Cooper video with microscopic footage of liquid crystalsThe footage for "Music Of The Tides," taken by Ben Outram at Oxford and Leeds Universities, could easily be mistaken for CGI.
- Flow Festival adds Ms. Lauryn Hill for 2018The Helsinki event, which features a stage hosted by Resident Advisor, has given the hip-hop and R&B star top billing on Friday night.
- Mix of the day: DJ Senior VasquezLisbon artist Photonz dons his Senior Vasquez moniker—an homage to New York legend Junior Vasquez—for an all-Portuguese mix of '90s house and garage.
- 'Detroit is Techno City, and techno is black'On the eve of Movement weekend, Detroit Metro Times explores the local roots of a global sound.
- How Ken Collier paved the way for Detroit dance musicRed Bull Music Academy Daily has an extensive profile on the little-known DJ who rivals the Electrifying Mojo as an influential force on Detroit's house and techno culture.
- The BPM Festival adds more names to 2018 Portuguese editionJamie Jones, Chris Liebing, Richie Hawtin, Peggy Gou, Nic Fanciulli and more join the roster for the festival, going down this year from September 20th through 23rd.