Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Watch the new video from Fire-Toolz, 'Experience ☆ Slips ☆ Away'The visual was made by Fire-Toolz herself (with animation from Manda Boling), for a song partly inspired by Rush's 1987 song "Time Stand Still," taken from her new album on Hausu Mountain.
- RA Live returns to Giant Steps with Peggy Gou and PeachOur second event at the Hackney Wick spot, happening on Monday, August 27th, will feature two of 2018's most exciting DJs.
- Norm Talley headlines a boat party in ChicagoTied will again host the longtime Detroit DJ for a voyage aboard the Summer of George on Saturday, September 1st—the crew's last boat party of the season.
- Jamie Jones and Kate Simko to debut new collaboration with London Electronic Orchestra at the BarbicanJones, Simko and LEO join forces once again with LWE for Opus 1 on November 27th at the prestigious venue.
- Hackney Arts Centre is now Evolutionary Arts Hackney (EartH)Village Underground's refurbished art deco cinema also has the likes of Leon Vynehall and Erol Alkan booked to appear after it opens in September.
- Listen to Avalon Emerson's BBC Essential MixThe US DJ's two-hour recording for Radio 1 includes a couple of her own unreleased tracks.