Midi Mood Music Group is an independent group of electronic music labels born in the early 2009.. the project began with the main label Midi Mood Records focused on underground house music and his sub-genres..
Then for covering the other sides are born and grow Picche Records specialized on minimal and techno stuff, and Diagonal targeted on Deep house and minimal house sounds, a bit later start Bodhisattva for electronic, chill out, and uncommon sounds from the karma, ….and at the end arrive the last project 99 Waves dedicated to EDM music like progressive house, electro house and related kinds…
Not only record label.. from late 2013 Midi Mood Group begin to be an agency for promoting and support artists all over the world, but that’s is another story that still to early to tell you about..
- Todd Sines and Charles Noel talk HELIC.AL, share stream of Interval albumThe two producers and longtime collaborators discuss their nascent label—and offer a full stream of its first release, an LP from their post-punk project Interval with Andries Boekelman—over at Inverted Audio.
- Mark Fell releases anti-Tory tea towelThe renowned experimental producer's latest offering is a tea towel printed with an anti-Tory screed.
- Savile booked in New OrleansThe Chicago DJ and smartbar resident will play for Gimme A Reason at Poor Boy's this Saturday.
- Listen to a track from Oneohtrix Point Never's Good Time film scoreSoaring synths abound on "Leaving The Park," a cut from Daniel Lopatin's award-winning soundtrack for the upcoming crime thriller. The OST is out on Warp next month.
- Watch the video for Lunice's 'Distrust'The track featuring rappers Denzel Curry, JK The Reaper and Nell, from Lunice's upcoming album, gets a trippy visual from director Sam Rolfes.
- Guy Gerber headlines The Roundhouse in LondonGerber will play all night at the North London venue on September 9th, as part of the TLV in LDN festival.